jueves, 11 de noviembre de 2010

2ª Bachillerato- HEALTHY HABITS-FUTURE FORMS

WRITE IN YOU BROWSE: “10 TIPS TO HEALTHY EATING”
1- What are the objectives of the design of this information?
2- Was it written to treat, cure, or diagnose any diseases?
3- Who should consult with their doctors to take any supplement
4- Which variety of food should we include in our daily diet?
5- How many servings of fruit and vegetables should we eat daily?
TRUE OR FALSE? JUSTIFY YOUR FALSE ANSWERS
A- The right weight is the same for everybody- T-F
B- If you have too much fat in your body it will affect your emotions. T-F
C- If you are too thin you will probably suffer osteoporosis. T- F
D- A good diet includes snacks between meals, to avoid overeating. T-F
D- It’s good for your nutrition to eliminate some foods. T-F
COMPLETE:
1-You should reduce foods containing too much ____________, ___________, and __________.
2- If you eat one food that is high in fat, for example, you should ____________ with another that is ________ in that element.
3. Make changes in your diet ___________, don’t go too ________.
4- To know what you are doing wrong, ___________ a list of what you are eating for __________. Then, _________
COMPLETE WITH THE FUTURE FORMS.
1- Janet is too heavy and she __________ probably __________ (go) on a diet, before the summer.
2- I’m studying too much, I feel tired, I _______________ (start) exercising, next week, for sure.
3- My sister promised, she __________ (stop) eating so much junk food.
4- I my father keeps on having so much chocolate, he ___________ (have) diabetes.
5- We ______________ (neg-eat) at Mc Donald’s because we are vegetarians.
6- If I don’t make pizza next Saturday, my friends __________ (neg-come) to my party.
7- Ana ___________ (play) tennis tomorrow morning, because she needs to exercise, she’s gaining weight.
8- This diet is terrible for me! I ´m sure I ______________ (neg-eat) so much lettuce and tomatoes.
9- If you have to much fatty food, you ___________probably___________ (suffer) a heart attack in the future.
10- Karen is eating too much salt. Her blood pressure ____________ (increase) for sure.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario